Walnut & Honey crackers, Wild & Fruitful Chutney and 100g each of:
- Cornish Yarg – Produced by Lynher Dairies. Handwrapped in nettle leaves. The core is slightly crumbly, becoming creamier near the rind. Subtle, pleasant flavour.
- Montagnola – A German cheese made by Kaserei Champignon in Algae, South Germany. Like a blue brie, very creamy and not too strong.
- Yorkshire Pecorino – Made by Mario Olianas, originally from Sardinia and now living in Leeds. He uses sheep’s milk from Harrogate. Only 30 days mature. Fresh, yoghurt and sweet.
- Rosary – An award winning goat’s milk cheese produced by the Moodys at their dairy in Landford on the edge of the New Forest. Refreshing, mild and light.
- Delice de Bougogne – Produced by Fromagerie Lincet in the Burgundy region of France. A classic “triple” cream cheese. Extremely rich and unctuous with a buttery flavour and a hint of mushrooms.
- Black Bomber – From the Snowdonia Cheese Company. Rich, mature, creamy Cheddar.
*Cheeses will be chosen by us, unless otherwise stated.
There are no reviews yet.